Monday, January 14, 2008

Paradise for some, Hell for others.

For a tourist, Singapore has it all.

(well, for a tourist that used to live there)

I mean, come on, Sure there's a death penalty for drugs and they don't like homosexuals.. but I mean come on, No racism, xenophobia, modern, fast, eco friendly, all sorts of food..

Seriously. WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU FIND SATAY IN AUSTRALIA ?
And I don't mean Shish kebab style. I mean Satay with the heart attack inducing peanut sauce.

What about Chicken Rice?
No , you idiot, I don't mean Rice with chicken schnitzel, I mean chicken Rice, with proper sauce and rice.
And Ice Milo ? .. Only in certain corners of Australia can you find it. unlike the other two, which are really good.... REALLY.


Ok, So Its hell for people living here, most of my friends are dying under pressure, those not incredibly gifted (or cheating), report people studying for over 10 hours a day.

I mean seriously.. I'm kinda lucky to be here.. Oh, and did I say, singapore is great.

No comments: