Saturday, December 15, 2007

Going overseas is sooo...Boring..

Well, I have been overseas/travelling since i was little. Unlike others, I don't find it interesting anymore. Considering I've only been in one state in Australia since I came here, well.. meh.

Ok, so i've been going to the same second world country for the last 10 years.
Along the way I've learned a few things.
Always keep silent and never smile, People are less likely to annoy you.
Although you might be lonely, You don't need company, because you're not miserable.
Although your parents say that you can pack your bags, really, they want your weight allowance.
Although your relatives pamper you, they want your parents money/goods.
Never ever think that you can stay.
Try not to look important, Otherwise people will mug you.

goddamn it. Its going to be so boring, and I really should have invested in an external hard drive, then i wouldn't have to burn all these goddamn dvds.
Jeez. we;re in for a long haul people.

No comments: