Thursday, November 29, 2007

Its 12 20 am not whatever it says.

This is seriously annoying. I am not an AMERICAN.
I swear, If i get a premonition that going to hell would mean that i become an american, I'd be squeaky clean as possible. No sinning for me. No sir!. DAMM! . that was american.

I've got nothing against American people, just like to find my own unique "Australian" (not American Australian) way of doing things.

And having an American time zone isn't helping things.

Ok, so whats new ?

I just discovered that google calenders are used worldwide to organize millions of personal lives.
Along with Facebook, Myspace, Photobucket. Does anyone realise what people could do with you're personal things ? Even you're IP address can get you in trouble.

thinking I'm paranoid ?, Yeah, I do too.

Sure there are laws in place to protect us, but not if they don't get caught.
We have Freedom of Information problems here, Trying to get some politicians frigging schedule., almost cost one newspaper $12 million bucks. Of course, they didn't get it.
So whats to stop companies from using you're private information and sending a hitman to kill you ,just so they could test the reality of the new hitman game ?

Seriously ? what is there ?

You read in fiction books, about rich corporations controlling the world, The richest men, all in some secret sort of Illuminati council controlling the world. .Well, unfortunately , thats looking truer by the minute.

Ok, It's now 12 28 am, and i have school tomorrow. Tchuis. or whatever.


No comments: